Our Response to COVID-19
How we are keeping you safe
For the last 45 years, safety has been Red River Dental’s top priority. we have changed our policies to help reduce exposure here in our office, and put your safety above all. COVID-19 has changed the way Dentists practice globally, as well as locally here in Manitoba. We want to help reassure our clients and visitors at this time by letting you know of our COVID-19 response.
*As of March 15th 2022, masks continue to be required at Red River Dental to continue providing safe care for all patients. We appereciate your understanding.
- Socially distanced waiting room: Our waiting room has been modified to allow for appropriate physical distancing (6 ft.) while you are joining us.
- Increased sanitation of high touch surfaces: Red River Dental uses a hospital grade disinfectant and regularly sanitizes all high traffic areas. The Disinfectant we use is effective in killing SARS-C0V-2.
- Temperature Screening: All clients who enter our office are subject to a temperature check with a digital thermometer.
- Staff Self Screening: Before coming to work, all of our staff self screens for COVID-19 related symptoms, and will not come in to work should a concern arise.
- Patient Screening: All patients entering the office are subject to COVID-19 prescreening questions.
- Pre Procedure Mouth Rinse: Before all procedures at Red River Dental, we preform a pre procedure mouth rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide, which has shown to be effective in eliminating bacteria and germs in the mouth.
- Personal Protective Equipment: All staff wear masks at all times in our office. A mask that covers your nose and mouth are mandatory for anyone entering our office, as per Manitoba’s Public Health Orders.
- Hand Sanitation: Hand sanitizer is widely available inside our office, we request that when you enter, you please sanitize your hands to reduce the number of germs being brought into the facility.